The list of confirmed workshop partners for the 24th March ‘Wired For Success’ event at Trinity Park, Ipswich has now grown to six, with more to be announced in the coming weeks.
The event, organised by The County Wire and sponsored by Larking Gowen is aimed at business owners and leaders looking to grow their skills and knowledge. As well as key-note speakers from The Bridge Marketing and Microsoft, additional workshops will provide the opportunity for practical idea-sharing and growth. The day will also include networking opportunities and lunch. Tickets, limited to 100 delegates, are just £25 and include the full-day experience.
Confirmed workshops are:
- Headline sponsor Larking Gowen, is one of the UK’s top 40 accountancy and business advisory firms and one of the largest in Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex. The Larking Gowen workshop will cover a range of business processes – with a focus on strategic direction and forward planning, wherever you are in your business journey – from setting up to selling up.
- Two Point Zero IT will be focusing on the role that IT plays in your business and delegates will leave their workshop with a cohesive 12 month IT strategy plan to take away and put into practice.
- Generate Leads Online (GLO) The GLO masterclass will cover a step-by-step process to boost ads on Facebook and Instagram and make them work for you. The GLO team know how to make social media ads work hard for every budget and their workshop will demonstrate this.
- Simply C Photography Simply C Photography specialise in commercial branding photography that captures each business in its best light. Director Cherry Beesley will be talking all things Commercial Photography – “Simply What is it? And Why should you invest in it?”
- Wiro Agency will present a UX and Audience Persona workshop where delegates can investigate their own customer personas and leave with a better understanding of their personal business audience.
- The Bridge Marketing help businesses across East Anglia and London to raise their profile and communicate effectively so they can entice the right customers, grow their business and attract talented staff. The Bridge workshop promises to be a hands-on branding brain-storming session where delegates can evaluate how to define the ‘Who, What and Why’ of their business.
“We are really excited to have so many respected, award-winning local businesses joining us on the day” commented Liz Baalham from The County Wire, “these workshops are being run by business experts with a wealth of knowledge to share. Our goal is that everyone who attends will go home with new insight and knowledge that they can put to use in their own business”.
Further information about the day can be found here www.thecountywire.co.uk/homepage-wired-for-success tickets are available here