Circus Petite announce Spring tour 2020 with local homecoming
5/02/2020 - Circus Petite
After yet another successful Autumn tour, Circus Petite are hitting the road again this Spring, delivering more wholesome family fun to all their audiences in Essex and Suffolk, culminating in a five- day residency at Christchurch Park in Ipswich.
With shows at Bury St. Edmunds, Stowmarket, Walton-On-The-Naze, Sudbury and Ipswich between 26th March and 26th April, people of all ages will be able to enjoy a variety of acts, including juggling, rope walking, hula-hooping and magic.
Until Friday 7th February, Mr Bean Entertainments, the company behind Circus Petite, are offering tickets for £6 for any show on any day.
Dates for this series of intimate performances in the petite 200-seater circus tent are:
- Thursday 26th March – Sunday 29th March at Nowton Park, Bury St Edmunds
- Thursday 2nd April – Sunday 5th April at The Recreation Ground, Stowmarket
- Wednesday 8th April – Monday 13th April at Bath House Meadow, Walton on the Naze
- Wednesday 15th April – Sunday 19th April at The Delphi Centre Sports Field, Sudbury
- Wednesday 22nd – Sunday 26th April at Christchurch Park, Ipswich
For more information on show times and to book tickets visit www.circuspetite.co.uk or find Circus Petite on Facebook.
All articles on this news site are submitted by registered contributors of EssexWire. Find out how to subscribe and submit your stories here »