Circus Petite are back on tour for family fun this Spring
25/03/2019 - Circus Petite
Circus Petite, a family-focused touring circus from Ipswich, will be touring 5 towns in North Essex and Suffolk this Easter.
With shows at Bury St Edmunds, Norton, Elmstead Market, Brightlingsea and Sudbury between 28th March and 22nd April, people of all ages will be entertained by acts including the amazing Justo the Clown, hula-hoopers, jugglers, magicians and an aerialist.
Dates for the series of incredible performances in the charming 150-seater circus tent are:
- Thursday 28th March – Sunday 31st March at Nowton Park, Bury St Edmunds
- Wednesday 3rd April – Sunday 7th April at The Playing Fields, Norton
- Thursday 11th April – Sunday 14th April at The Playing Field, Elmstead Market
- Wednesday 17th April – Monday 22nd April at Hurst Green, Brightlingsea
- Wednesday 24th – Sunday 28th April at The Delphi Centre, Sudbury
Last year’s tour was a huge success and Jade Louise commented via Facebook that Circus Petite was “Such a funny and very interactive circus. The children loved it and especially when they got to sit at the front and could see perfectly. We have never laughed so much in my life, very talented, 100% will be returning”.
All articles on this news site are submitted by registered contributors of EssexWire. Find out how to subscribe and submit your stories here »